1. You can soak your dates in warm water for 10 minutes if they are not soft and moist.
2. You can soak the cashew dates in boiling water for 1 hour for quick soak method.
3. Decoration idea is adapted from Raw Vegan Not Gross (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eftolbGBTEk)
4. The crust is adapted from OhSheGlows (http://ohsheglows.com/2014/10/31/double-dark-chocolate-coconut-macaroon-tart-vegan-gluten-free-grain-free/)
5. This cheesecake can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. However, the pink color from beets will make the hearts change from white to slightly pinkish when stored longer.
6. The preparation time doesn't include the soaking and refrigerating time.